Thursday, July 17, 2008

Avengers - S/T 7"

B. I can't possibly respond to all your comments even though I did read them all.  I did want to say thank you and your welcome for you interest in what's going on here.  I look forward to you coming back.

The posts have slowed down a bit around here because my wife and son, who is out for his regular summer stay, have had me pretty busy.   Some of the best kind of busy in my book.  All kinds of things on the agenda, video games, movies, skating, fishing, the pool, my back yard river with the dogs and so on.  I know you guys with families understand.  ;)

Cookie Chocolate animal crackers have become my favorite snack, cheap and yummy.  They are good on ice cream, dipped in peanut butter, or just by themselves as an after supper treat. Avenge1  Aveng2 aveng When I was looking for info on this post I found the picture of this record (plus my usual crappy photo next to that) and it selling for $90 here,  http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-AVENGERS-PAINT-IT-BLACK-US-PS-45-1983-PUNK-KBD_W0QQitemZ220254141080QQcategoryZ306QQcmdZViewItem .  I think this record is pretty good but man I could use that kind of money.  I got it for $2.49 from the Rough Trade record store years ago and I thought that was a pretty fair price.  Not a bad cover of my favorite Stones tune and the other song is alright too.  Here's what flex had to say if you care, http://www.fuzzlogic.com/flex/a/300.php .  I didn't look too hard but I really didn't  find very much.  You can get these tracks and some more of their stuff here, http://www.newrapidshare.com/2008/03/avengers-avengers-1978.html EDIT: Sorry, links to tune deleted for fear of the copyright police...they were damn good too.  Go give your money to itunes or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment