Saturday, October 11, 2008

Corrosion Of Conformity - Eye For An Eye

Hoss 16 My wife has been gettting after me to take a good picture of our smallest but toughest dog Hoss.  You have to see him to believe him, but if he had been a big dog he would be scary. I4anI I was ripping 7"s, but nothing was really screaming out to me as something that needed to be posted right away.  I started looking through LPs, but damn they take so long to rip, edit, label, upload and post.  If you have your own blog you know what I'm talking about, don't you?  My final product isn't as good as some others though who really put a lot of energy into their rips.  This particular record though is worth it.  For 20 years I just had it on tape and then about a year ago my bro Brian sent the vinyl to me, so I am passing it on to you.  I remember not liking the next album, at this cool site, http://myfatetohate.wordpress.com/2008/05/26/corrosion-of-conformity-animosity/ because it followed the crossover trend that was popular back in the day.  I've grown up a litttle bit and appreciate that one too.  As usual wikipedia has a nice little history for you here, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrosion_of_conformity .  Anyway here's the music

 

Tell Me Minds Are Controlled Indifferent Broken Will Rabid Dogs L.S. Redneckkk  Coexist Excluded Dark Thoughts Poison Planet

 

What? Negative Outlook Positive Outlook No Drunk College Town Not Safe Eye For An Eye Nothing’s Gonna Change Track 20 (Green Manalisha) You must go and check out this blog, http://kickthehomeless.blogspot.com/ not just for the FREE MUSIC but for the great writting.  John really puts a lot of time, energy and thought into his great posts.  Keeping with that C.O.C. theme he did a great post on them highlighting their music from the No Core comp cassette.  You can find that here, http://kickthehomeless.blogspot.com/2008/06/corrosion-of-conformity-no-core-comp.html .  I almost like this better than Eye For An Eye.  Be sure and check that out there and leave a comment, but for your listening pleasure I uploaded the tunes with direct links for your listening pleasure (I hope he doesn't mind). :-)

 

Skinny’s In Big Problems Citizen Rather See You Dead Sheltered Life Life’s Cycle Mad World Redneck Center Of The World Accepted Pariah Friend In D.C. College Town Social Disease

 

This Is Hardcore Race Riot No Core I can't seem to go long without mentioning one of my favorite blogs in Lo-Res Viscera, but he's got an incredible live C.O.C. set for you here, http://loresviscera.blogspot.com/2008/09/corrosion-of-conformity.html .  On top of that he has a side project of some of these guys called Snake nation here, http://loresviscera.blogspot.com/2007/11/snake-nation.html

No comments:

Post a Comment