
There's something wrong with my head tonight, I guess if you knew me you would say that it's normal, but I think it's because it's getting dark earlier. The coyotes have been yipping a lot around the homestead lately which makes me worry about the cats. Last night I kept the old lady up for a while with my snoring until I put this clip thing in my nose that helps me with that. It reminds me of being in detox and wanting to be one of the first to fall asleep before all hell would break loose with the shaking, stinking, snoring, of the rest of the idiots in the room with me.

Back in high school we hung out with some older punks who had already graduated from high school. Norm and Anna used to be the main ones that would buy us beer so we could get our drunk on for the weekends. Before being with Norm, Anna had dated a guy named Rene who ended up being the bass player for this band. During this same time I would hang out every once in a while on the other end of the San Fernando valley with a bunch of peace punk types in the Granada Hills area. In that small punk rock world it was back then I ended up meeting Rene through them. I had only heard of the band because of their tune off of the P.E.A.C.E. comp, but Rene ended up giving me this record. Now you're asking yourself (maybe most people don't read what I have to say) why I told you that story and now I'm wondering the same thing. Maybe I'm just saying that I'm cool because I've met a couple of small time punk bands in my day. Name dropping ya know? Somehow I want to connect it to the fact that back then we thought we were so cool and now when I see kids in high school I see them thinking they are so cool too. Kinda funny when I think about it. Were you cool too...are you still?
S/T 7"...
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYfR54BlKGg&w=560&h=315]
Everything else (2 demos and their compilation appearances)...
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVdJAaMVfQw&w=560&h=315]
Bitchen live Flipside video...
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRrvfL2xNLg]
No comments:
Post a Comment