
Not much to say tonight (maybe that's for the best), a little burnt and waiting for the DVD burner to make the movie for tonight. This one is for Match. I don't remember where or when I got this one, but I do remember getting home and realizing there were two copies in one sleeve. Don't really know too much about this one and since it wasn't half bad I decided to do a little research. This was the second release from Donut Crew Records with the first being the Colorado Crew 7" comp. that also featured both these bands. I don't know anything about the Colorado scene, but in the comments on this release,
http://www.7inchpunk.com/?p=300 , you get a little first hand info. Bob Rob Medina who was in Short Fuse and ran Donut Crew has kind of a cool site here,
http://homepage.mac.com/mrbob770/PhotoAlbum29.html . He does some pretty cool art. Anyway about the music, nothing real fancy here, just some straightfoward hardcore, so give it a listen
Acid Pigs
Salvation Or Sin
Crowley
Beer’s Gone
Bullshit King
Short Fuse
Hidden Inside
Learn
Doubt
Acid Pigs doing Beer's Gone
No comments:
Post a Comment