Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mustard Relics mix #2

slow down Not feeling too well tonight, but doing something music related is sometimes what the doctor ordered.  I've been sitting on this post for a little while and wanted to do something easy tonight.  Easy does not mean not necessarily mean not worthwhile, just something to put out there.  Used to make mixed tapes all the time for those close to me, some of you may have one or two in a box in the garage.  Sitting in front of the turntable surrounded by records, going through searching for that 1-2 minute tune, that you knew whichever friend you were making it for would dig.  Must have taken at least 4 hours just to come up with a 90 minute tape.  Kind of a two birds with one stone thing, listening to music and sharing it at the same time.  Not so personal this time, a couple of mouse clicks here and there, and presto.  Part of what this site is about, though is sharing something I love.  I love my wife too but I don't share her.  This mix includes bands that are for the most part faster than most (not absolutely, as some tunes were just begging to be put on a comp), thus my feeble attempt at irony with the picture above.  All good tunes, in my opinion, some of which I own, others I have gotten from elsewhere in the two years that I've been wandering around sites that share music (a big thanx to those of you who do that).  Should all fit on one 80 minute CD to blast in your car and annoy the old lady.  I'm just not feeling it tonight guys, but maybe with these tunes you guys will.  Later.

Stark Raving Mad - No Reason Bastard - Misery Watchmaker - Dawn Of Indifference / Nuked To Ashes He Who Corrupts - Mama On The Rocks Lana Dagales - Pocket Change Feeding Millions Deformed Conscience - Slave To Convenience Bruce Banner - Dont Make Me Angry Monster X - Got The Guts Crossed Out - Heman Brainoil - Naive In A Bliss Napalm Death - Instinct Of Survival Chronical Diarrhoea - Hellcommander Hirudinea - Just kill Us Artimus Pyle - Paint It Black Desecration - Who's In Control False Confessions - Distrust Dystopia - Anger brought On By Disease Presto? - Anti Lei Terrorizer - Human Prey Nulla Osta - Nema Nade Capitalist Casualties - Dark Circle Iron Lung - One Cure For Two Diseases Lack Of Interest - Whats Up Extreme Noise Terror - You Take Part In Creating This System Deep Wound - Lou's Anxiety Song Repulsion - Radiation Sickness Sayyadina - Nothing Slight Slappers - Stick To Your Faith Quattro Stagioni - Blame It On The Money Heresy - Never Healed venom - Angel Dust Infest - Screwed Short hate Temper - Spacing Out Stack - Generation Gap Rainbow Of Death - Dark Funeral Gride - Tanec Blaznu Excrement of War - Blood Stained Cross Shank - Necropolis Cro-Mags - Sign Of The Times Infect - Um Buraco De Realidade Doom - Multinationals Apartment 213 - Die Section Fear Of God - As Statues Fell / Controlled By Fear Melt Banana - Wedge No Value - D-Punk

EDIT: That was a cool fucking comp, if I do say so myself, you are lucky if you got it when it was available, of course the server is gone now and it is gone as well...que lastima

No comments:

Post a Comment