
Holy shit (from Trainspotting, must see flick if you haven't already)...400 posts. Been at my job for 8 years, sober 7 years, married 6 years and working on this place for almost 5 years...who would have thought. It's been a great ride, sharing my love of music. Thanx to all my homies who have stopped by and made me feel like I'm doing something worthwhile (no thanx to all the faceless folks who have stopped by and taken without taking a second to at least say hello). I am in the process of editting all the posts and removing most of everything that is not out of print, which will take a while, but I don't want this place to be a haven of the mp3 collector...a guy should listen to the tunes and then go out and support the artist. Actually, not sure how much longer I'll be doing this, the comments have been reduced to nil, which leads me to believe this place sucks...but for now we shall rock on...
My man Jefe on vox!!!
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvWkzq3EhlM&w=560&h=315]
No comments:
Post a Comment