[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=921YhPq1vqI&w=560&h=315]
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Adam and Dog - short film
My buddy Davrick had recommended a short animated film to me that had been nominated for an oscar called Adam and Dog. Heart warming stuff, especially for the dog lover. I asked Davrick, who has worked in the animation industry for years, to give me his take on it, "Yeah, Adam and Dog is a great short, and the best part is it's essentially a student film. Unbelievable. If you notice though, in the credits Minkyu had Glen Keane (animation master) as an adviser, so that's definitely a useful consigliere. I actually saw preliminary animation for it two years ago, and couldn't wait to see the final product. I don't know much more about it. I don't actually know Minkyu, except through mutual friends. There's an insightful interview with Mikyu Lee over at Asia Pacific Arts. 15 minutes of your time to be captivated by stunning scenery, inspiring score and a fantastic story (yeah I'm a softy)...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment