Saturday, July 19, 2014

News...

Just wanted to throw out there that I'm putting together a comp CD of some of my favorite electro bands that I have run across in the 7 years of doing this here blog. Bands included are Prayers, Pornostroika Dadaifi, Peopling, Glanko, Angels Dust, Blitzkreig Baby, Scab King, Street Sects and Mach Baron.  All the tracks are physically exclusive to this release.  More news to come...

04-22-14Made the local paper again, this time doing the only charitable thing I've been consistently doing since I was 16. I take that back, for the 4 or 5 years I was drinking myself to death, I didn't donate.  It tickles me being in the paper, the wife makes fun of me because in a small town everyone makes the paper, but just for a moment I'm famous, a big fish in a small pond, hahaha.  It says something too, to the people who stood in my way...yup I'm still alive and kicking dickheads.

Check this animation, if you've ever been a drunkard, you can relate to the end result...

[video width="400" height="200" mp4="http://mustard-relics.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Drunk-Ass.mp4"][/video]

No comments:

Post a Comment