i am the pleasure to your pain i am the one who got away
the sort of nerves that show on your face nowhere to hide so you pick up the pace strollin' the boulevard right in plain sight stranger in town and he's staying all night
i am the pleasure to your pain i am the one who got away my love is cynical love so criminal i am the one who got away
So they've got a Soundcloud page, you can get to that below along with some other links, Femmefatality.net, Facebook.com/femmefatalitymusic, and Instagram.com/femmefatalityofficial/. Went ahead and started listening to some of their songs of the past on that Soundcloud page, there an impressive 43 of them, and song after song I was blown away. This newest song is the darkest of the lot, but these other ones are crazy good too. Poppy? Yes, but this electro power pop kind of thing,that is hyper catchy. How the fuck have I not heard of this band who like an iceberg the majority of their mass lies underneath the surface. Simply incredible composers and songwriters make up this band. I was kind of proud of myself for making this discovery, but of course I deserve no credit, it was that seemingly impersonal press release that ended up in my mailbox... [youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gSneDejm6g][soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/users/20521136" params="auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true" width="100%" height="450" iframe="true" /]
No comments:
Post a Comment