
Yesterday was my 46th birthday. Not a special or memorable number like 21 or 40 were, or I imagine like 50 will be, but still okay because it was a pretty alright year. Nothing mind blowing this year, but my life in general is fairly good...my Wife is still hot (way too fine, considering I'm fat and falling apart) and for the most part supportive, my Son is going to a division I university and is a well rounded individual, I have two beautiful Grandbabies, I enjoy spending time with my 4 dogs, ten (outside) cats, two horses and my miniature donkey Jet Li, work isn't my favorite part of my life, but I get paid well enough and what I do is important to the lives of others, I own my Great Great Grandfather's homestead, I have two pickups in case one breaks down and I have enough extra money to meagerly support my hobby, music. Life is good and I value it (which wasn't always the case). Most importantly, so I can enjoy all that, is I'm not a slave to the bottle anymore. Didn't do much on this birthday, worked, came home, changed into my pajamas, had coffee, a juicy steak and watched a decent movie, Lucy (actually I dug it tremendously). And thanx to the paradoxically good and evil Facebook, I got lots of birthday wishes from the people I love. My Native Brother Tom sent me the killer vid/tune below...
[video width="540" height="360" mp4="http://mustard-relics.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Peyote-Birthday-Song.mp4"][/video]
...then my buddy Nazz sent me the icing on the cake...
[video width="640" height="360" mp4="http://mustard-relics.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/The-Ramones-Happy-Birthday.mp4"][/video]
No comments:
Post a Comment