Thursday, October 2, 2025

"predatory algorithm"

 

Cauldrons full of boiling oil and lead into which devils plunge the greedy to get them drunk with their bad greed description of Lazarus of hell. Fac simile du “Calendrier des Bergers”” prophetique almanach printed by Claude Nourry in 1504 for Jacques Hugu

An algorith is a "data-tracking system in which an individual's internet search history and browsing habits are used to present them with similar or related material on social media or other platforms." - AI definition. This is one of the many tools of the cannibals in our society who feed off the rest of humanity.


Restavant! Just starting to scratxch the surface, postumously, on this duo. Prety rockin' stuff, if you ask me, which you did when you signed the privacy policies of this blog.


Baby Bandit and Mama! This was actually a selfie I took while laying in bed, I'm to the left of Baby Bandit, who is looking at me, but I cut myself out of the photo. I had to right? Me in bed may cause some folks to get damp...hahah! Bandit is one of those cats you will neve see if you come visit me...at best you might catch her as a blurr between two hiding spots. In act if I did have company, she would hide out for a couple days, just to be sure they had left. Mama, who was a terrible mama, in fact, the type of kitty who gave birth and never came back, so she got fixed (spayed) immediately. She is more of an attention whore, who will swat you, claws out, if you stop petting her.


Does it get any more real than this for us, the masses? Must be the root of the billionare worship that seems to be prevalent in this country. Why not right, they pay no taxes and are doing everything they can to give themselves the ability to live forever. Imagine the Musks of the world with us forever, blessing us with the scraps off their tables. Their existence in this world is pure smut (obscene or lascivious talk, writing, or pictures).


My old Humboldt County pal Josh Hanson did this logo a while back and I thought it was well worth putting out there again. So many wonderful artistic types have been in my life over the years. Just sent him an email...it's been several years, since I have.


Venom fucking slays it! "You want some more?" One of my defining moments in my life and one of the most brutal gigs I have ever seen, was Venom with Slayer and Exodus at the Hollywood Paladdium in 1984(?). "All hell breaks loose!"


The best way posible for me, at the moment, is to end this post is with this tune. A very early Butthole Surfers tune that is sometimes referred to as "Theme Song". For all my male homies out there, may your prostrate never give you any issues.









No comments:

Post a Comment